วันอังคารที่ 14 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2550

Mother's Day


In 12th August 1529 was born of Queen Sirikik of Thailand, so in Thailand appointments to this day is Mother’s day. And the jasmine was a flower of Mother’s day.
On Sunday, It was Mother’s day. I stayed at home with my family about my father, my mother, my older sister, my younger sister, and me. We watched television together.
At 11.00a.m, we went to the restaurant for eat some food with my grandmother and my relation such as my uncles, my aunts, and my cousins. The restaurant was name “Krow-Med-Sai”. It was sea food. The restaurant was near the beach. So, the air is so good.
We ordered some food about fish, shrimp, crab, shell, squid, and mantis prawn. It was so fresh. It was delicious. My grandmother and relation, and I had it to much.
And then, we sent a garland to my grandmother. My grandmother was happy. She was smile.
After that, we came back to my home. I went to Big C with my family. I went to shopping something in Big C. I bought a breast-pin to my mum. A breast-pin was jasmine shape, because a jasmine was a symbol of the mother’s day.
In the Big C, I bought some sweets. I went to see the clothes, but I didn’t like. So, I didn’t to buy it. I went to ornaments store. I bought the earring 3 pairs. And then, I came back to my home.
At home, I watched television with my family, and play game in the laptop, and conversation with my friend in MSN. I talked with Numphung, Pang, and Kik. Kik was my old friend. She is friendly, funny, and helpful so much. She is my good friend. I talked with her long a time. I missed my old friend very much, because I didn’t to meet my old friend about 2 years.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: