วันอังคารที่ 21 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2550

At home


On Thursday, I went to come back my home. My father and my mother came to receive me at my hostel. My parents and I went to eat a noodle, and went to bought waffles. After we have a noodle, we came back home. In the car, my mother and I have waffle. But my father didn’t have because he drove a car.
I arrived to my home at 05.30p.m. My sisters waited in the home. My parents, my sisters, and I had dinner in my home. And then, I went to watch a television and play computer about conversation with my friend in MSN.
In the morning of the next day, I went to the hospital with my mother because my mother hurt at wrist. The doctor told to my mum about a tendon at wrist swell, and gave a medicine to my mum. And then, we went to Big C. We had lunch at MK restaurant. It had delicious. We went to shopping at Big C. I bought shampoo, soap, toothpaste, powder and the clothes. After that, we came back to my home.
In the evening, my younger sister came back from her school. My family went to Hua-Hin. We had dinner at Hua-Hin. And then, we went to shopping at Lotus. I bought 2 T-shirts. It’s black color. I bought it at bossini store. And then, we went to a bakery. We bought some bread at this store. And then, we came back to my home.
In my home, we watched television. It was Thai drama. And then, I played computer. I read a law book. While I read a book, I watched a series Korea in my laptop. The series Korea was “Witch you hee” It was very fun. I liked it very much because a hero of this story was very good man, and a heroine of this story was very beautiful. She had a big black eye, dark eyebrows, and a prominent nose. I liked her very much.
In the morning of the next day, I got up very early. I had bread. I watched television about news, and read newspapers. I went to grandfather’s home. My grandmother and my aunt were seeing some picture. The picture was about at Hong-Kong. So, I went to see the picture with my grandmother and my aunt. And then, I talked with my grandmother and my aunt. After that, I came back to my home. I went to see a new house. I watched television, and play computer. A few minute, I turned off television, and turned on music. I listened music while I play computer. I read a law book.
In the evening, I had dinner in my home with my family. And then, I watched television. I read English book. I played computer while I listened music. And then, I watched television about Academy fantasia. Today, they completed sing a song about “Cheer song” I liked it very much.
In the morning of the next day, I got up early too. Today I went to vote the elect. It was the first time for my life.
After that, I came back to Bangkok. My parents and my sisters brought me to my hostel. We went to Central RaMa 2. We have lunch at China restaurant. It was Tim-Sum, and egg noodles. It was so good taste. And then, I went to shopping at here. I bought 3 earrings, shirt, and 2 shorts. I went to a bakery. I bought some bread.
After that, my parents and my sisters brought me to my hostel. I arrived to my hostel at 04.30p.m. I watched television about the result of vote the elect.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: