วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 16 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2550

A fun day

On Wednesday, I had class law of obligatation at 02.00p.m, and I finished this class at 05.15p.m. And then, I went to buy some food with my friend. Her name is Due. And I came back to my hostel at my room.
I had a dinner in my room. I had dinner, while I watched a television. A program was True academy fantasia season 4. It was about a person who do something what they dream. They liked to sing a song. They lived in a home. The home has been name Academy. Every week, they compete to sing a song. A person who has the least vote, he/she must to leave to this house. I think it was very fun because I liked listen a song.

After that, I watched a game show. The game show was “Game-Tos-Sa-Kan”. Today have stars to play this game for give some money to help teacher in the south of Thailand. It was very fun. The game was about to has a face one person and has a question about this person. If the star right answered, the star received some money to help teacher in the south of Thailand.

And then, I played computer. I played internet about to search the digital camera because I wanted to buy new digital camera. I searched in internet while I was listening music. It was a pop music. And then, I take a bath.
After that, I read the book about law of delict and English book.

1 ความคิดเห็น:

Jasper กล่าวว่า...

Fantasia hey? Sounds like Big Brother..