วันพุธที่ 29 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2550

In my summer

In my summer on April in this year, I went to the east-north of Thailand. I went there with two my grandmothers, my aunt, my older sister, and two my younger sisters. I went to Udontani province. I went to Udontani by plane. I left Dong-Mueng airport at 12.30p.m, and I arrived to Udontani at 01.30p.m.
After that, I went to the hotel by van. The hotel was name “Udon-airport” It was near the airport. I picked up my baggage in the room of the hotel. I stayed with my grandmother and my younger sister, my older sister and my grandmother stayed in the same room, and my aunt and my younger sister stayed in the same room too. They were big rooms.
And then, my grandmother, my younger sister and I went to my older sister room’s and my aunt’s room. Because my room was so far my older sister’s room and my aunt’s room, but they room were connected.
We ordered some food in the hotel. It was delicious. And then, we watched television in this room.
About 05.00p.m, we had dinner at the restaurant. It was near the river. And then, we went to the department store because my shoes damaged. I went to buy new shoes. And then, we came back to the hotel.
The next they, we went to “Bang-Na-ka” At here had many silk clothes. It was beautiful and very cheap.


The next day, we had breakfast in the hotel, and then we went to Nong-kai province. We went revere shirne “ Loung-Por-Pra-Sai” and we went to Laos country.We went to Laos country by bus and we passed “Mit-Ta-Parb-Thai-Laos” bridge. We went to Duty Fee. It was many goods. It was so cheap. I bought the wallets. And then, we came back to Thailand country. We went to “Tra-Sa-Ded” At here had many goods and very cheap too. I bought the shirts. And I bought the T-shirts to give my sister at home.
The next day, that day was a last day for the trip. We went to Nakonratchaseema province. Some peoples calls this province about “ Ko-Lad” I bought some sweet at here. The sweet was name “Ka-Ree-Pub” It was about the bread and had some meat, some bean, and some fruits beside the bread. It was very delicious. I bought it so much, because I brought it to my friends.
And then, we had lunch and went to revered shrine “Ya-Mo”. “Ya-Mo” was a person who was heroine of Thailand. She was very good and very brave.
After that, we came back to my home.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: