วันอังคารที่ 31 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2550

In my holiday

After I examed exam about midterm, I went to The Mall Bangkapi with my friend “Nun”,
“Ying”. I had lunch at Sizzler restaurant. It had very delicious. And then, I was shopping at The Mall Bangkapi. I came back to my hostel at 06.00p.m. I taked a bath. I watched television about Thai drama. I played computer until 00.30a.m and I went to bed.
In the morning, I got up up at 07.30a.m. I taked a bath and picked up everything in my room because today my uncle came to receive me. About 08.30a.m, my friend “Pang” came to my hostel. We had breakfast together. And then, we came back to my hostel. We talked in my room.
At 10.00a.m. Pang and I carried my bags to downstairs and Pang came back to her hostel. And my uncle came to receive me. I went to my uncle’s home.
At my uncle’s room my sister “Prin” was sleeping. I read a magazine book. A few minute my sister got up. I played with my sister. And about 02.00p.m my uncle, my sister, and I went go to receive my brother at his school. His school was Lerd-Lar school. And then we went to receive uncle’s wife at her office.
We went to my home at Petchburi. We went to my grandfather home and we arrived to my home about 06.00p.m.
After we arrived my home, my uncle talked with my parent and they went to Hua-Hin.
And then, I had dinner at my home. I watched television and play computer. I taked a bath at 11.00p.m. And then, I played computer until 02.00a.m, and I went to bed.

In the morning, I got up at 09.00a.m. I had breakfast at home. I did homework law of delict. I went to grandfather’s home. I had lunch at grandfather’s home. My grandmother did a noodle. I talked with my grandfather.
And then, my mother called to me about I came to home because my father will bring me to shopping at premime outlet. So, I went go to home. My family went to shopping at premime outlet. I bought the shoes at Dortműend store. My younger sister bought a T-shirt at Body Grove store. I went to Lacoste store. I met my old friend. Her name is “Art” She was very pretty. She was going to choose a shirt for her father. We talked about 10 minutes. And then, I went to Roxy store, but I did’t to buy something.
After that, my family came comes back to home. I had a dinner at 06.00p.m. I played computer, listened music, and watched television. I taked a bath at 07.30p.m. I went to bed at 11.00p.m.
On Monday in the morning, I got up at 08.30a.m. I read a newspaper. I played the game on my computer. I played MSN with my friend. Her name was “Pang”. I listened music in my computer. I watched a television. I did my homework about the law of delict.
At noon, I had have lunch at 12.00a.m. And then, I played computer and listened music. I went to grandfather’s home. I talked with my grandmother. And I came back my home at 04.30p.m.
In the evening, I had dinner at 05.30p.m with my family. And then I read a book about the law of delict. I taked a bath at 07.30p.m and then I watched television with my mother. I went to bed at 23.30p.m.
On Monday, Today I came back to my hostel. I left from my home about 08.30a.m. I went to shopping at Central Ladprow. I bought two T-shirts at Body Grove store, and I bought hair clips at Montip store.
At noon, I had lunch at Shabushi. It was a buffet. It was very delicious. I liked it very much. And then, I went to CD store. I bought the CD music. I went to buy the bracelet.
At 03.30p.m. I left from Central Ladprow. I went to my hostel. I arrived my hostel at 04.00p.m. I played computer. I taked a bath. I went to bed at 01.00a.m.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: