วันศุกร์ที่ 7 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2550

A Fun day






On Thursday, I had law subject class about 08.00a.m. I walked to the class with my friends ”Pang” “Max”. In the class, I met “Noon”. She was calling. In this class, It finished about 10.00a.m.
And then, I had breakfast at Lock-Home restaurant with my friends. And about 11.00a.m, I had study English. In the class, I talked with my friends about the show on Monday. When I finished the class, my friends and I went to in front of Rumkumhang. We went to buy the clothes for to show on Monday. We bought the suit, because my character was jury, and my friends was the witness.
After that, we went to The Mall Rumkumhang. We had lunch at Shabushi restaurant. It was buffet. It was Japanese food. It was the same Suki. It was delicious.
And then, we came back to the university. We had the law subject class at 03.30p.m.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: